Eligibility Information and Forms
To be eligible to play sports at E.B. Frink Middle school you:
- Must be in 6th, 7th or 8th grade. Football is only for 7th & 8th Grade students.
- Must have a current physical on file with the school that clears student for sports participation.
- Must have a concussion statement form signed by both student and parent on file with the school.
- Cannot be 15 on or before August 31, 2017.
- Must be passing all classes with a 60 and above on most recent report card prior to tryout period.
- Have reliable transportation for prompt pickup after tryouts/practices/games.